Booking Terms and Conditions – The Pilates Standard International AB
§1 General conditions
- The Pilates Standard International AB (hereinafter ”TPS”) is offering Teacher training programs and Continuing education (hereinafter ”Program”) in the name of The Pilates Standard. The head office is located in Helsingborg, Sweden.
- When a payment is made for a Program the participants automatically approve these Terms & Conditions.
- TPS reserves the right to cancel any Program up to one week prior to program start date, the participant then get a full refund of their made payments.
- If a written cancellation for a Comprehensive/Matwork program is made one week prior to the Program start an administration fee of EUR 50 will be charged.
- If a written cancellation for a Comprehensive/Matwork program is made less than one week prior to the Program start an administration fee of EUR 150 will be charged.
- If a written cancellation for a Workshop is made one week prior to the workshop start, full refund will be made.
- If a written cancellation for a Workshop is made less than one week prior to the workshop start an administration fee of EUR 15 will be charged.
- No refund is given for any cancellation received once the Program is started.
- Reebooking to a similar TPS Program can be made without charge before the Program starts.
- If the participant cannot participate due to sickness (a medical certificate is required) the participant has the possibility to take the training in another Program (within 12 months).
§3 Certification of completion
- After the final test is passed a The Pilates Standard Certificate is received.
- The Certificate needs to be renewed every second year to be valid (see www.thepilatesstandard.eu for more information).
- One final test and one retest is included in the Program fee, for the 3rd test 100EUR is charged (max 3 tests can be made per Program)
The maximum timelimit to finish the comprehensive program is set to 3 years. If the participants is not finished within this time the participant need to restart the program (50% discount of the second program) to be able to get certified.
- Certified Matwork or Comprehensive instructors is allowed to teach clients in Classical Pilates in the name of The Pilates Standard at their Certified level.
- Certified instructors is not entitled to teach others to become Teacher trainers.
§4 Health status etc.
- The participant acknowledges that he/she has sufficient mental and physical health to participate in this strenuous Program.
- The participant participate in the Program at his/her own risk and agree to release collectively all TPS employees from any all liability.
- Copyright © The Pilates Standard International AB, Logo, trademarks etc. belongs to TPS
- Copying and/or reproduction of THE PILATES STANDARD manual is strictly forbidden. Content, text and images are the property of THE PILATES STANDARD International AB.
- Instructors with a valid Certificate is entitled to use TPS Logo on their website.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
The Pilates Standard International AB may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
– To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms